Architecture Engineering Environment
Mid-Level Civil Engineer
Our firm is looking for a Licensed Mid-Level Civil Engineer to join our Engineering Team. Under the supervision of our Lead Engineer, the Mid-Level Civil Engineer will assist in providing technical expertise and guidance on various projects for Federal, State, and private sectors.
• Perform assignments under supervision of the Lead Civil Engineer or Project Manager
• Assist in the training of Engineers in Training (EITs)
• Utilize industry standards for engineering techniques and procedures
• Develop, prepare and/or review engineering designs and specifications for structures, facilities and/or systems
• Familiar with the City of San Antonio Development Codes and permit process.
• Preparation of a Storm Water Management Plan (SWMP) and a regional storm water management participation form for the proposed single-family residential subdivision.
• Developing a Preliminary Site Plan for projects and working with closely with Clients and Architects to move projects to the next phase of development.
• Producing Site grading plans, Utility and geometric plans and landscape plans for Construction plans and Documents.
• Supporting the Business Development Team in client presentations and proposal preparations.
• Working closely with land surveyors to obtain, Boundary, improvement, tree and topographical surveys.
• Develop, prepare, and review reports and studies to identify and recommend engineering solutions
• Perform construction observation of engineering systems operations, structures, and facilities in the field
• Quality control for engineering best practices, statutes, and regulations
• All other duties as assigned in a cross-disciplinary team of engineers, planners, and architects
• Coordinate with allied consultants to develop buildable projects that meet the letter and spirit of the prevailing regulations
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
• Possess a Texas Professional Engineer (PE) License (multiple states a plus)
• Have 8-10 years of experience
• Be proficient in Civil3D, Revit and MS Office
• Have knowledge of software packages related to the field of study/industry
• Excel at problem-solving and communication skills
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com